We use cookies to personalise the website and offer you the greatest added value. They are, among other purposes, used to analyse visitor usage in order to improve the website for you. By using this website, you agree to their use. Further information can be found in our data privacy statement.

U.S. Citizen


U.S. citizens, even those who live outside the U.S. or are citizens of more than one country, are generally required to file U.S. Individual Income Tax Returns (Federal Form 1040) reporting worldwide income and deductions on an annual basis. U.S. citizens living overseas or working (on a part-time or full-time basis) overseas, can generally utilize the foreign earned income exclusion, the foreign tax credit, or applicable income tax treaties to avoid double taxation on the same income.


Elisa Fay


Partner-in-Charge Rödl National Tax

+1 404 525 2600

Send inquiry


Contact Person Picture

Deutschland Weltweit Search Menu